We know you’ll be working hard at SXSW, and your dance card is already filling up. You’re a marketing maven, a conquistador of connections, and a member of the innovation intelegencia, but please, leave some time in your schedule to stray from the beaten path. You never know when the best ideas will come to you. In the spirit of always keeping an eye out for innovation and opportunity, we’ve found some events you might have missed- they might be the spark that ignites your best idea yet.
1. Grab a partner and become the hero of your office by winning the SXSW Ping Pong Tournament. Sign up now, the tournament starts on Friday the 7th!
2. In, ‘Reddit, You’re Doing it Wrong,’ Rohit Thawani and Garrett Tillman will teach you how to use Reddit’s crowd and content to improve your business. Don’t let Reddit let you down. These two marketing and strategy experts will show you how to tackle Reddit and come out on top.
3. SXSW keeping you up all night? Check in at the Late Night Saloon to keep the conversation and connections flowing.
4. Filmmaker’s Pre-Fest Pitches let’s filmmakers promote their films directly to their target audience. Hear first hand why you should check out some upcoming films, and take notes on how passionate creators market their work.
5. Attend any part of the SXSW: Create event and you will see into the future. From smart-phone controlled nancopters to laser engraving and e-textiles, these innovators are changing the technological landscape one idea at a time.
IdeaScale will be at SXSW March 7th-11th. RSVP to meet up with us!