The Gov 2.0 Expo gets underway tomorrow. Among the events we’re looking forward to is a Thursday talk titled Encouraging Citizen Feedback and Employee Engagement: Two Case Studies. The speakers are Peter Levin of the Department of Veterans Affairs and Dan Munz of the U.S. General Services Administration. The two studies these gentlemen will present look closely at the Open Government Directive for 24 cabinet-level agencies and the VA’s Employee Innovation Challenge. We are proud that IdeaScale is at the core of both of these projects and look forward to the presentations and the subsequent conversations.
- Peter Levin, Senior Advisor to the Secretary & CTO, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dan Munz, Public Dialogue Specialist, Center for New Media and Citizen Engagement, U.S. General Services Administration
- Encouraging Citizen Feedback and Employee Engagement: Two Case Studies
- Agile Govermnent topics at Gov 2.0 Expo
- Social Networks and Collaoration topics at Gov 2.0 Expo