IdeaScale is a proud sponsor of Gov 2.0 Expo, happening May 25-27, 2010 in Washington DC. Gov 2.0 is THE technology conference and expo for 21st Century Government. Throughout three days of workshops, sessions, and plenary discussions, Gov 2.0 Expo delivers the practical tools, in-depth training, and industry contacts needed to answer the new mandate for transparency, efficiency, and cost containment. Register using code gxp10coe to save 30% on any Conference package or use code gxp10com for a free expo pass.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago