IdeaScale is a proud sponsor of Gov 2.0 Expo, happening May 25-27, 2010 in Washington DC. Gov 2.0 is THE technology conference and expo for 21st Century Government. Throughout three days of workshops, sessions, and plenary discussions, Gov 2.0 Expo delivers the practical tools, in-depth training, and industry contacts needed to answer the new mandate for transparency, efficiency, and cost containment. Register using code gxp10coe to save 30% on any Conference package or use code gxp10com for a free expo pass.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 2 hours ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 4 hours ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 1 day ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 2 days ago
- How are #learning and #innovation related? ideascale.com/exploring-the-… 6 days ago