A power/electrical issue was reported at our data center in Seattle, Washington at approximately 23:40 PDT on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009. This issue appears to be due to a fire at the facility.
The loss of power for the entire facility caused our sites to be fully inaccessible through 6:42 PDT on Saturday, July 4nd, 2009. Any active surveys, polls, or feedback communities were unavailable during this outage.
Our servers were not damaged by this event and all existing data is completely intact. We made the decision to wait for the facility to come back online, rather than moving to our backup systems.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused. We understand the importance of your data collection initiatives and aim to do everything we can to provide a reliable service. Unfortunately, this outage was largely out of our control.
http://status.surveyanalytics.com has been updated as well
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago