A power/electrical issue was reported at our data center in Seattle, Washington at approximately 23:40 PDT on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009. This issue appears to be due to a fire at the facility.
The loss of power for the entire facility caused our sites to be fully inaccessible through 6:42 PDT on Saturday, July 4nd, 2009. Any active surveys, polls, or feedback communities were unavailable during this outage.
Our servers were not damaged by this event and all existing data is completely intact. We made the decision to wait for the facility to come back online, rather than moving to our backup systems.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused. We understand the importance of your data collection initiatives and aim to do everything we can to provide a reliable service. Unfortunately, this outage was largely out of our control.
http://status.surveyanalytics.com has been updated as well
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago