We were recently honored to be included in Inc Magazine’s top 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Survey Analytics placed 172’nd with a pretty healthy growth of 1389.7% over the prior three years. In addition to our overall listing, we also ranked 4th overall in Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue and 25th overall in Business Services.
Survey Analytics was officially founded in 2003. Most customers know us by our flaship product at QuestionPro.com. In addition to QuestionPro.com, we own and operate a series of other websites, most notably MicroPoll.com and IdeaScale.com. Each site offers a decidedly different service, all rallying around a single theme, ‘offering easy to use tools for collecting meaningful online feedback from your customers’
We are certainly excited and humbled to land ourselves on a list that includes (or has included) many wildly successful businesses. Soooo, quick pats on the back all around and a BIG thanks to our customers.
Looking ahead, things are moving fast on the research front. In order to maintain our growth, we need to stay ahead by delivering tools that keep our customers on the cutting edge. As always, let us know what enhancements may make your job easier because it will most likely make our products better.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 3 hours ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 4 hours ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 1 day ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 2 days ago
- How are #learning and #innovation related? ideascale.com/exploring-the-… 6 days ago