A few of our IdeaScale users expressed concern over the possibility of a user submitting a comment or idea that contained inappropriate language. Your portal is an extension of your brand, and thus this is an understandable concern!
We’ve added an option in IdeaScale, that when enabled, will communicate to the user that their comment is inappropriate. Under the “Settings” tab, in the “Security” section, click on “Enable Curse Filtering”.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 2 hours ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 4 hours ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 1 day ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 2 days ago
- How are #learning and #innovation related? ideascale.com/exploring-the-… 6 days ago