A few of our IdeaScale users expressed concern over the possibility of a user submitting a comment or idea that contained inappropriate language. Your portal is an extension of your brand, and thus this is an understandable concern!
We’ve added an option in IdeaScale, that when enabled, will communicate to the user that their comment is inappropriate. Under the “Settings” tab, in the “Security” section, click on “Enable Curse Filtering”.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago