Many of our customers create internal IdeaScale portals, and thus would like to restrict access to the portal. We recently came up with a simple solution for this: restrict new user sign-ups to to a certain domain. In other words, when a new user signs up for your portal, IdeaScale will check the given email address to ensure its from certain domain (ie, everything after the “@” symbol).
To enable this:
1. Login into IdeaScale and click on the “Settings” tab, and then on “Moderator” under the security section. Set your moderation level to “Default – No Moderation – Login Required” or higher.
2. Also under the security section, click “Access Restrictions”. Next enter the domain you’d like to restrict (ex. bobandterrys.net).
Detailed Help here:
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago