Many of our customers create internal IdeaScale portals, and thus would like to restrict access to the portal. We recently came up with a simple solution for this: restrict new user sign-ups to to a certain domain. In other words, when a new user signs up for your portal, IdeaScale will check the given email address to ensure its from certain domain (ie, everything after the “@” symbol).
To enable this:
1. Login into IdeaScale and click on the “Settings” tab, and then on “Moderator” under the security section. Set your moderation level to “Default – No Moderation – Login Required” or higher.
2. Also under the security section, click “Access Restrictions”. Next enter the domain you’d like to restrict (ex. bobandterrys.net).
Detailed Help here:
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 5 hours ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 1 day ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- You can learn a lot about #innovationmanagement in one month! Team responsibilities, #goals, videos, and more!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago