Once again this year, QuestionPro donated 1% of our gross revenues to different charitable organizations. The 1% donation is similar to 1% for The Planet although we’ve opted to let everyone at the company choose an organization whose cause they believe in. Many of these causes aren’t necessarily environmental in nature, but they are certainly meaningful nonetheless. This year, charitable groups, ranging from the Natural Resources Defense Council (www.nrdc.org) to Alzheimers.org saw a donation from our team.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago