One of our 2008 goals is to improve and open up various lines of communication between our clients and the QP team. Some of these initiatives include performing annual account reviews, participating as exhibitors at various conferences, hosting webinar training sessions, offering free survey building consulting sessions, and maintaining our dynamic QP blog.
Speaking of blogs……meet Ivana Taylor, one of our long standing clients…
Ivana is the founder of a strategic marketing firm called Third Force. Ivana was also kind enough to blog about our team on her company’s Strategy Stew blog.
Ivana, thank you for the kinds words and we look forward to working closely with you and your firm in 2008.
The QuestionPro Team
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago