This is a fairly common use case that we get requests for: the need to update your email list without losing sent history, custom variables, etc. Well we listened, and implemented a simple sync tool for email lists (will be available in a few days).
Now when you upload a CSV file into an existing list (using the Data Sync tool) two things will happen:
1) If the email address is new, a new entry is appended to the list.
2) If an email address already exists, all the custom variables will be updated with the entry.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago