This is a fairly common use case that we get requests for: the need to update your email list without losing sent history, custom variables, etc. Well we listened, and implemented a simple sync tool for email lists (will be available in a few days).
Now when you upload a CSV file into an existing list (using the Data Sync tool) two things will happen:
1) If the email address is new, a new entry is appended to the list.
2) If an email address already exists, all the custom variables will be updated with the entry.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago