As some of you may already know, we offer integration between Salesforce.com and QuestionPro via the AppExchange certification program. In essence, fields within your survey can be mapped to Salesforce objects.
If you are a fan of Salesforce, (like we are) head on over to Dreamforce, the annual Salesforce conference in San Francisco November 2-5th.. We’ll have a booth there, checking out the latest enhancements and meeting with our partners in the industry. Send us an email if you plan on attending, we’ll be sure to setup a meeting to discuss your needs.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago