As some of you may already know, we offer integration between Salesforce.com and QuestionPro via the AppExchange certification program. In essence, fields within your survey can be mapped to Salesforce objects.
If you are a fan of Salesforce, (like we are) head on over to Dreamforce, the annual Salesforce conference in San Francisco November 2-5th.. We’ll have a booth there, checking out the latest enhancements and meeting with our partners in the industry. Send us an email if you plan on attending, we’ll be sure to setup a meeting to discuss your needs.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 5 hours ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 1 day ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- You can learn a lot about #innovationmanagement in one month! Team responsibilities, #goals, videos, and more!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago