We finally launched our newest book, “QuestionPro for Dummies”. Nine months in the making, we joined up with Wiley Publishing to put together a collection of our most frequently used help files, and “dummify” them.
I have to say, Wiley was so great to work with. Their team worked around our crazy schedule with ease, and dealt will all our excuses and whining to put together a really fun book (yes, I used the word “fun” to describe an online survey book).
What was our motivation for such a project? Its very simple: we wanted to create another corridor in which we can spin up people about our software quickly. Wiley gave us a book that people can hold in their hands (yes, rare for a SaaS Internet company), coupled with a brand that is synonymous with learning the basics.
If you’re interested in a copy, subscribe to our blog in the right hand nav, and we’ll send a book to you.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago