We finally launched our newest book, “QuestionPro for Dummies”. Nine months in the making, we joined up with Wiley Publishing to put together a collection of our most frequently used help files, and “dummify” them.
I have to say, Wiley was so great to work with. Their team worked around our crazy schedule with ease, and dealt will all our excuses and whining to put together a really fun book (yes, I used the word “fun” to describe an online survey book).
What was our motivation for such a project? Its very simple: we wanted to create another corridor in which we can spin up people about our software quickly. Wiley gave us a book that people can hold in their hands (yes, rare for a SaaS Internet company), coupled with a brand that is synonymous with learning the basics.
If you’re interested in a copy, subscribe to our blog in the right hand nav, and we’ll send a book to you.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 4 hours ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 1 day ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- You can learn a lot about #innovationmanagement in one month! Team responsibilities, #goals, videos, and more!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago