Living and doing business in Seattle (not to mention 80% of my social circle consists of Microsoft Employees) has some amount of impact on us. The latest “cool thing” we are thinking about doing is what Microsoft calls “gadgets” — Frankly this is active desktop re branded.
The idea is simple: When (if ever) Vista releases, it will have intrinsic support for Gadgets – Gadgets can be anything from an RSS feed to a static web page. The idea is to develop a QuestionPro Gadget, that users can “install” on their desktops/portals that gives out real-time statistics on surveys.
We already have an RSS feed for the survey results — so we’d be simply extending that to wrap in a Gadget that QuestionPro customers could install and get real time stats without having to login to QuestionPro.
Google already has this with their “Personalized Home Page” – If we do this, we’d probably do it for both Windows Live/Vista and Google.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago