Fred Van Bennekom, the Principal and head honcho at Great Brook Consulting is conducting one of his Survey Deisgn Workshops this fall in Seattle. Fred puts together the Survey Design Workshops for users to get educated about surveying and pitfalls and issues to consider — (Yes this is a shameless plug for Fred!)
As many of you know, we are also located here in the Pacific Northwest – Seattle. We were planning on a dinner get-together and I got thinking I’d put together this blog and invite any QP users to join us – Kind of make this into a QP user event dinner. Our current plan is to meet up for dinner someplace in downtown Seattle on Saturday October 14th. So if you are in the Seattle area and dont mind joining QuestionPro and Fred for a casual dinner (we’re buying) just post a comment to this blog.
PS: If you decide to enroll in one of Fred’s workshops, let him know that you are a current QP customer. You’ll get a discount!
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We are so excited to bridge the #creativitygap with our new partner @theideaguy who brings tons of experience illum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 1 day ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 1 day ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 2 days ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 3 days ago