We got thinking the other day about ways to increase the reliability and dependability on online research. The question today in not IF companies need to conduct online research, but how can they conduct online research effectively.
With VerticalPanel™ we’ve made panel management and incentive management easier. However we are still thinking about not only ways to conduct research easier, but also make it more reliable.
One such solution is our upcoming “Confidence Score™” measurement. The Confidence Score™ is a score assigned to each panel member based on a couple of factors:
– Country of Origin (IP Address Reverse Mapping)
– Demograpic Details Re-Questioning
– Time taken to complete a survey is within 1-Standard Deviation of the average
– Other Parameters?
We would like to know if you have other parameters that we should consider as we develop this solution. Let us know what you think.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- An innovation program should take #socialresponsibility into account... especially in #government.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you're creating #change - make sure it's change for the better: bit.ly/3kHZPb5 https://t.co/NxOpKQWBai 2 days ago
- Does your #innovationprogram need a new set of #metrics? ideascale.com/why-innovation… https://t.co/VcMaKY3NDb 3 days ago
- We weighed in on this article about making a successful #voiceofemployee program. Get these five tips!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- When everything is in flux, nurturing the #innovatorsmindset can be a #differentiator for your organization.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago