The Report Scheduler is a recurring and automated interface to email you reports on a periodic basis. Typically this is used in a long running survey (transactional surveys) where you have a continuous data collection stream On one hand you have data being collected on an on-going basis, and on the other hand you can create a weekly schedule so that the data collected can automatically be emailed to your account. The Report Scheduler is meant for automatic delivery of the various reports that QuestionPro produces.
Please visit http://www.questionpro.com/report-scheduler/ for more information.
QuestionPro Global Support Team
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @ideas4tesla: @elonmusk @tesla Car wash mode: keep the car in neutral, fold mirrors, roll up windows. teslaideas.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Car-Wash… 2 hours ago
- You need people who can #leadinnovation! How do you identify them? ideascale.com/how-to-identif… 4 hours ago
- How do you know you're succeeding at #innovationmanagement? ideascale.com/innovation-man… 1 day ago
- What kind of #chiefinnovationofficer does your company need? hbr.org/2019/11/what-k… 2 days ago
- How are #learning and #innovation related? ideascale.com/exploring-the-… 6 days ago